I need an intervention part 2--lotsa pix!

1. So remember all those shoes and stuff I'd scored during sales? Turns out that loot was only scratching the surface. But I've finally sorted through all of my goodies from Saks, NM, Nordstrom and the boutiques and this is what I think I'm going to keep, all other stuff I might have posted already or will be returned:

Chanel shoes:

[​IMG]

Other designer shoes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gucci full length silk gown:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Chanel RTW (everything at 60 off!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a crazy pantsuit but somehow it works when worn (also bootie-friendly) with the belt I also scored on sale:

[​IMG]

4. wow, nice haul!

5. My piece de resistance however is a Chanel gown I got at 60 off from Saks. But my SA sent my stuff to NY so I won't be able to post picture till end of the month when I bring all that stuff back home. So I'm officially on a ban (ahem, with perhaps some exceptions for bags..) till next sale season!

Which item or items do you think I should not keep?

6. omg, those are some gorgeous shoes.

7. WOW ididb!!! Talk about someone has been shopping !!! Very nice stuff...Congrats!!!!

It is so funny to see all this fab stuff and then see this sweet innocent little kitty beside it all. hahahaha.:roflmfao:

Great sales by the way!! Enjoy!

8. wow - you really got some beauties

9. Gorgeous- everything! I really love those boots and the Gucci dress!

10. Wowza!!!!!! Love it all!!!!!

11. omg keep ALL of it! my theory is, such fabulous items bought on sale, are meant to be, therefore, must be kept. i sense major returner's regret if you return anything! it will be a crime to return any of it...........they are all simply exquisite
    :girlsigh:

12. Woah, what a major haul :nuts:! And 50 to 60% off is fantastic! Congrats and enjoy.

13. ^^gosh I think I love you!

But what happened to my intervention!! All you ladies are such professional enablers!!! :heart:

14. Wow! :yahoo::nuts::yahoo:

15. oh dear god.......Yer killin me here!I want all those shoes!LOL!THE RED ONES ARE MY FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!