I need an honest opinion

1. Ok so it's January and I have been missing my blue baggy pm which is sitting in my closet. I know I have asked this before but it was Fall then. Do you guys think it would be strange to use her in the winter?? I don't care about bad weather - I have used it in the rain in the past and nothing has ever happened to her. I just don't know if it looks too much like a spring bag. Should I wait until April??

2. i think it would look fine.

3. nooo... just use your bag and have fun... if its going to be sit on your closet why do you buy the bag just use it and have fun...

4. I think it would be fine, as long as it makes you happy!

5. As long as your bag matches and complements your outfit, it would be fine! :tup:

6. Use her now!!!!!

7. Take her out of the closet and use her, as long as your confident and it compliments your outfit then why not! Now adays everything goes as long as you wear it woth confidence!

8. we do wear our jeans in winter too :p wear the bag that makes u happy :biggrin:

9. Honey, if you want to wear her now, then wear her NOW! And show us pics, okay?

10. go for it! :tup:

11. I say wear it! Denim is a year round fabric so there is no reason to keep your bag locked up until spring! Start enjoying that bag now!

12. I agree with everyone else, use it now! I plan on buying a Baggy GM soon and will use it once I get it!

13. Denim is year-round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pull her out and show her off!

14. Wear her ASAP!!!

15. It's blue!!! I think its perfect to wear all winter long!