I need an e-hug.

:love: *big huge hugs*:love:

feel better, boys are just not worth it sometimes.
put on some fun music, dance around you're room, and realize that you're entirely too good for anyone who would dare to make you feel upset.

granted, i know we're both into punk music here, but trust me, kelly clarkson "since youve been gone" does wonders! and panic! at the disco is something you just can't NOT dance too :smile:

big hugs for dani! and i'm willing you a large pepperoni pizza and some bright eyes CDs (hey those always make me feel better)

and i need a much less serious e-hug for working 8 days in a row without a day off :sad:. today is my last day, though! then three days off!

i don't want to take away from dani's much more needed e-hug, though.

:love:AWWWWWWWWWWWW. You guys, this seriously just made me smile so big. = )

Boys are just awful- but this second situation was totally my own fault, so don't feel too bad for me.

Amanda, I'll take you up on that pizza- but I'd like pinapple pleeease. ;) oh, and instead of bright eyes, can I just have about... 1/2 hour with Conor instead!!!!!! :P

just kidding.

but not really, hes gorgeous.

in all seriousness though, you are all just too sweet:heart:33333333333:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))) thats a return hug. = )

Dani said:
:love:AWWWWWWWWWWWW. You guys, this seriously just made me smile so big. = )

Boys are just awful- but this second situation was totally my own fault, so don't feel too bad for me.

Amanda, I'll take you up on that pizza- but I'd like pinapple pleeease. ;) oh, and instead of bright eyes, can I just have about... 1/2 hour with Conor instead!!!!!! :P

just kidding.

but not really, hes gorgeous.

in all seriousness though, you are all just too sweet:heart:33333333333:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))) thats a return hug. = )

then i amend my post! i will you pineapple pizza and a half an hour with conor. hell, make it an hour!

i would totally have his depressed, drunken babies.

amanda said:
then i amend my post! i will you pineapple pizza and a half an hour with conor. hell, make it an hour!

i would totally have his depressed, drunken babies.

:love:

an hour?!?! hah, you forgot drug-addicted, chain-smoking, potentially anorexic babies.

oh, but he's beautiful anyways.

( for those of you who don't know what he looks like, here's a pic!

conor_oberst-thumb.jpg

Awww shucks, Dani, feel better. Big hug for you... if you were over here I'd take you out and buy you a few drinks. ;)

As it is, just remember you're doing the right thing. It stings now, but you're preventing major catastrophe later on. Be strong! PM me if you want to chit-chat, anytime.