I need all the advice I can get!

1. So I want a bag that'll look great when i'm dressed up and just out casually shopping (i.e jeans and a sweater) I want something that'll fit the essentials but not be too heavy or big looking. Maybe something multi-color? I'm eyeing the Lucille GM (in red), Tikal GM (love the style) and definetly getting the mono Koala Wallet...

Any suggestions?
  2. how about the Manhattan PM? it can be dressed up or down, and is a great day-to-evening bag :yes:
  3. I love it but was thinking it'd be too bulky?
  4. mini lin speedy maybe
  5. Maybe an epi jasmin? I have it in black and it can be worn casual or dressy, plus it's not so big that you overload it. Not bulky at all.
  6. maybe something I can sling over my shoulder? Not quite a shoulder bag....not as big anyway
  7. Personally, I LOVE the Tikal GM as an everyday bag, but it does seem a little heavy and kind of bulky at times.
  8. ok this is my new fave- how about a mini lin samur. it can be worn across the body like a messenger bag or double up the straps as a shoulder bag. fits quite a bit (because of the double sides) and is soooo pretty! i LOVE it!
  9. I second Sandra, Also what about damier bag ?
  10. I'm not a big fan of the mini lin line.....

maybe i'll just go with my original want the tikal gm :love:

BUT...I want something multi-color (I want CUTE :tender: :sos:)
  11. ohhh I like the tikal gm...I want to get the pm version
  12. yeah I looked at that too but I like shoulder bags so I figured i'd be better off with the gm - I like how the gm has the zip and pocket in front, versus the pm you have to unlock and then grab whatever you need.
  13. How about the Tulum PM? :love:

14. I love it!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  15. what about trouville MC?? it's great for ur use :smile: