i need advice...

1. so, i'm sixteen, around 45 kg, 5'6'', and i'm in love with handbags (count them, i've got around thirty something).
    the thing is, now that i'm slightly older, i want a bigger bag and i've fallen head over heels for kooba bags and balenciaga bags.
    the only bad part is, everybody keeps saying i'm too "small" for the bigger bags. is there some rule out there that says skinnier people aren't allowed to wear big bags?!
    what's the deal?
    please and thank you. =D

2. I love big bags. I am only 5'3. I don't care what people think as long as I am happy.

3. i'm 5'5 and 47 kg and i love bigger bags! i think big bags look good even on skinnier/smaller people

4. Absolutely not! Wear what you want, it's all about confidence. If you're rockin' the big bag it will look awesome.

5. I'm little and I LOVE big bags. They're all I carry. Definitely go for the big bags:tup: I think everyone can pull them off. For people who do think there is a limit for big a bag should be compared to the person, the measurement has more to do with height than weight, and you are plently tall to pull of any bag.

6. i'm not sure how much 45kg is, but i'm only 5'3 and very thin and i love wearing large bags! wear what you like, and dont worry about a "rule"! : )

7. yup wear what you love and rock it!

8. I'm very slender and I use big bags and small bags. Wear what you like!

9. no such rule. i agree with the other ladies in saying wear what you want and wear it with pride!!

10. I'm 5'0" and I have several big bags. There aren't any rules. Some bags look too huge on me, but it just depends on the style and the shape. It's a personal preference.

11. I'm 5'3'' and very petite, and I love bigger bags, too! If you like it, you should wear it. :tup:

12. Gee, I don't know, I think I have a slightly different opinion from everyone else. I have read that the size of the bags and jewelry should be commensurate with the size of the individual. I think that can be taken way too literally -- I have seen small people with large bags that look perfectly fine. HOWEVER, I think really big people should, in general, not carry itty bitty purses, and really little people shouldn't wear enormous bags. Syamira, you didn't say which Balenciaga and Koobas you're looking at, but so long as they're not h-u-g-e (Balenciaga weekender, for example), you're probably fine. Just my opinion.....

13. I'm twice your age and twice your weight, and a little taller! These bags look huge on me, I think they look huge on anyone but a supermodel (and even then...). Just wear what you want, a bag worn with confidence always looks better. And I agree about the very large women with very tiny purses!

14. I don't what the problem is. You may be quite thin, but you're a smidge taller than average. If you love big bags, get big bags!

15. big bags look adorable on petite ladies imo.

look at the Oslen sisters and nicole richie-they rock their big bags!