I need a white bag ...

1. ok i need the perfect white bag - crisp clean pure white ... preferably no hardware but if there has to be - silver - the leather should be smooth and buttery ... and the bag has to be stylish enough for nite ... without being too flashy ...

any suggestions ???

2. Are you looking for a small, medium size or large bag?

3. small or medium ...

just need ideas and pictures ...

i am partial to the fendi magic but it has gold hardware and that doesn't thrill me ..

i have seen a white fendi baguette in pebble leather ... so that isn't bad but i would rather not have textured leather ...

they have the celine clandestines here in hk .. but not in white ...

and bv has the white in velvet but ... too ornamental for me ...

4. I like this from D&G
    [​IMG]

Dolce & Gabbana
    Leather logo bag, $1,550
    available at Neiman Marcus, call 800-365-7989

5. not a bad choice ... something smaller though ..

i know it when i see it ... just have not seen it yet ....

6. What about Chanel vintage 2.55? They have one in white right? Or maybe, balenciaga? What about Christian Dior? Saddle one or maybe the lady dior one? All these are great for evenings.

7. i have a vintage 2.55 in classic black ... and i have a dior guado in bordeux ...but you know ita balenciaga in white if i could ever find one ....would be a great choice ....

hmmmm....any other ideas???

8. I just ordered a white Gerard Darel bag. I'm hoping to make it my "everyday" summer bag. I'll post photo's when it arrives.

9. Check out Zappos.com. They have a feature that will let you search for certain color bags at each price points and type of bag. ie shoulder, handbag etc. Big selection there. Happy hunting!:biggrin:

10. I just picked up the jumbo flap in white with silver chain. Beautiful!

11. What about them? Found at eluxury. The fendi spy retails at $2075, tod's bag retails at $1200 and Dior Flight Leather Medium Frame bag retails at $1365. Hermes Paris-Bombay also has lots in white. I think they are all great for nights out.

p10913882_ph_hero.jpg p11067155_ph_detail_01.jpg p11067155_ph_hero.jpg p10919416_ph_althero__White.jpg
  12. Try looking on Nordstrom's website. Sometimes they have really cute white bags and they may be on sale too

13. Lambertson Truex has gorgeous white cluthes with just a little silver closure clip on the top.

Then Nancy Gonzalez has a pearl white croc trapezoid envelope clutch (great prices and it is a nice size clutch). I attached a pic of the pearl for you that an SA had sent to me of it.

Good luck.

2.5.jpg
  14. i have solved my problem ...

i found a white balenciaga (not sure what the small one is called) at Balenciaga here in hk ... kinda off white ...

and I also loved the Fendi Magic in pure snow white ...

loved them both ... so I bought them both ...