I need a new wallet!

1. I need a new wallet that will fit my checkbook as well as credit cards etc. Any suggestions? I want something nice but dont' want to spend too much!

2. I need a new wallet too! :p

Who's your favorite designer, whats your price range & do you prefer simple & classic or unique & bold?
  3. Since you don't want to go as high as an LV (super, super durable), my rec would be Aspinaloflondon.com. I recently bought their "classic" wallet for all of $206 (delivery, duty and box included), and that's less than many I've seen at Coach. It's made in England, too, instead of China.

I really couldn't have been happier with a purchase.
  4. Ferragamo has beautiful ones, try them, Fendi has nice ones, last but not least, try Louis Vuitton.
  5. i just bought a hobo international Lauren wallet and its amazing it holds a LOT and is about $100

It is big enough for my money CC's and even my blackberry, a lip gloss it is a small clutch but it also is a large wallet
    and it would certainly hold your check book :smile: i love love love it

Exterior dimensions: 8 ½’’ x 5 ¼’’ x 2 ½’’

some pictures :smile:
  6. Ooh.. Slush your wallet looks fabulous. Where did you find it?

I love the one at anthropologie Audball67..so cute, but i think I'd like to stay away from brown. However, at that price I may just have to get it anyway!
  7. How much do you want to spend?
  8. nice wallet.. but I think that's not exactly what she need.. like said a wallet that can fit her checkbook.. :biggrin:
  9. The one I'm using right now is like a clutch style that you slip your checkbook into. Its a Rafe, and I really like it. I was thinking along the lines of a trifold type but now that I see the Hobo style I'm thinking I might want to try that one! Oh and for those that asked... I really don't want to go over $100. I don't like my wallets to cost more than my bags, and so far I haven't been willing to break the $300 mark for a bag!!!!;)
  10. I saw the above Hobo style at Nordstrom Rack. I don't remember the price, but you may want to check there.
  11. :smile: Thank you that actually isnt my wallet those pictures i found on the web since mine JUST arrived but its the same exact style just a green patent i adore it
    and i was able to get mine from a good TPF friend

BUT the good news is they are avail. everywhere and come in some great colors AND cost under $100~ :smile:

heres a link to that exact wallet style :smile:

12. [​IMG]

wow! That Aspinal wallet is lovely.
  13. ohh also that one is called the LAUREN its regular leather

the one i got is patent and its the same exact thing but called BELINDA
    if you are into patent here are some

thats in taupe

that site has black and white too

14. Banana Republic has some really nice wallets that are not too pricey. I have a great zip around wallet that I love because it holds everything.