I need a Navy/ Dark Blue bag...but which one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been wanting a dark blue/navy bag or tote for several months and just cant find one thats a must have. Does anyone have any ideas? pix if you have one so I can get ideas? Blue bags are kinda hard to find. I dont even care if its a shoulder bag, hobo, handheld, tote...I wanted the Chanel Coco Cabas in blue, but I didnt jump on it when I had the chance. My budget on my elusive blue bag is no more than $1900.00. Need your opinions please!:heart: thanks!
  2. At the celine.com website there is a boogie and a dorine in blue. Both are a nice blue, but they may be not dark enough for what you are looking for. I couldn't figure out how to cut and paste the photos here, and the link is just to the celine.com website.

You are correct - they are hard to find!
  3. This is way below your budget, but the current Rachel Nasvik collection has a gorgeous blue shade. I've only seen it online though.
  4. I was thinking the chanel expandables -- they come in navy -- but I think they are 2000+.
  5. Gustto makes a few navy bags. The Solba, Parina and Setela all come in navy.

Med Parina in Navy:

Solba in Navy:

Setela in Navy:

I have the Large Parina in Navy. I also have this Bulga Pudding tote in Navy as well (I love them both!!):​

6. How about the Kooba Natasha in Ink? I like Junior Drake bags. I've seen them, and they're nice. Very funky too. A little $$$ for me sometimes though. They have their own website too.
  7. Don't look at the brand - just look at the bag first. Seriously! It's hard to tell from the pic where their name is on the bag. I think I like it because it's a bit classic (plain.)

Made in Italy of genuine crocodile, the Shopper combines practical details with exquisite materials and craftsmanship. The suede lined interior offers multiple pockets for organization, and the shoulder strap is both adjustable and removable. The bag is trimmed with nickel hardware.

PS - I don't own it and I'm not planning on buying it. I was looking for dk blue bags too and came accross it.
  8. I know that you are finished with Balenciaga, but I for my spring navy bag, I bought an Ink Twiggy and it is divine!
  9. Kooba Natasha in Ink! I just saw it at NM yesterday and it is yummy! They call it purple on the Pink Mascara site, but it looked navy blue to me IRL.

10. I love this one! It's gorgeous. The shape is great, color is perfect and I love the hardware.
  11. Fendi just released the new blueberry color for spy, baby spy, B bag. If you like denim - there's the medallion spy, too.
  12. I love the Ink Natasha. It's very Luxe and rich looking and I like the style.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.