I need a hug!

1. I'm not going to say why--I'm not going to get into it. But please, a little love? :sad:

2. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3. :crybaby:*snif* Thanks!

4. Aww, if there is anything I can do, PM me.:heart: :heart:

5. Big hugs...let us know if you need to vent.

6. :heart: :noworry: lotsa love to invisicat

7. :heart::flowers: We are here for you, hope you feel better

8. (((((Sending out a big hug to you)))))

I hope you feel better. :yes:

9. :flowers: and hugs.

10. Thanks, everybody! :crybaby:

I said something today that got totally taken out of proportion by somebody. I don't even want to tell you what I said, because I don't want people here to misconstrue it. It was just a stray thought I had about somebody on the news, and it wasn't intended as anything else. My mistake was sharing it. And somebody jumped on me and used the F-word; I know I shouldn't be so sensitive, but people I know don't use that word very often, or in such an insulting way.

On one hand, I can see that at first glance, I seemed insensitive, but on the other, I just don't think that I said anything bad. I didn't say anything bad about the person, just that I couldn't help wondering about something this person did.

Anyway, It has been a rough week so far, and I have a lot more work to do, and I'm sleep deprived as well, so maybe I'm being overly sensitive to what others say, and not sensitive enough about what I say. Whatever. I'm so tired!

Thank you all so much for the hugs. I'm going to go get some sleep!

11. Oh I am sorry for what you are going through! I hope you feel better soon! Sending you big hugs, and kisses! If you need to vent, feel free to pm ok! Remember all of us, are here for you!

12. *hugs*

I hope you feel better.

13. (((hugs))) :flowers:

Hope you feel better-hugs always make me feel better!

14. BIG (((((HUGS))))) and lots of well wishes headed your way!!

15. Awwww sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better:sad: