I need a good primer

1. Any recomendations ???
  2. bare escentuals 'prime time' is very good. i hear laura mercier makes a good one too
  3. Laura Mercier is supposed to have one of the better primers out there. But I like the airbrush primer from Aura Science. I bought it at the Victoria's Secret store.
  4. mac prep n prime (face and lip) is excellent!
  5. DHC Velvet Skin Coat, and Clarins makes a good one in a red jar.
  6. i used nars for a while and it did n-o-t-h-i-n-g
  7. I just got a sample from sephora prime time by BM. It's pretty good. I am going to have to buy the full size now.
  8. Shiseido pre-makeup cream.
  9. laura mercier for sure! i only use her line for face products. dont use smashbox it is soooooooo greasy
  10. Thank you ladies, Laura Mercier has been interesting me lately i would love to try some of her products and i just might start with the primer, but i will check out the rest of your recomendations as well.
  11. laura mercier!!!

or Nars works well too
  12. I would totally recommend Armani's Master primer. IF you have somewhere to go like a wedding or something. It gives your skin a flawless look. I love it!
  13. I've been using Laura Merciers Oil free Primer for the month, its okay..not fantastic. I am going to try Mac next.
  14. I am now using Philosophy's Supernatural poreless. It makes your skin feel nice and velvety smooth. It has a slight peach pigment to it and I believe there is an SPF in there.

I have actually had a few people make comments about my skin since I started using it. Coincidence? I don't know but so far, I'm liking it.

I like the way the Smashbox primer feels but it breaks me out.

The Laura Gellar feels weird on me, so I stopped using it.
  15. Try to get samples if you can. Laura Mercier oil free primer made me breakout.