I need a EDITH!!

ETenebris said:
I LOVE THE CHAMOIS COLOR!!!!!!! I may order a second Edith in chamois. I need an intervention!

sorry, but you will get no intervention from me, and i usually am the one to say " save for a rainy day";) as i to do love the edith and can't wait til BG ships mine in may:love:

I go through the "I don't like xyz bag" then it grows on me and like "I have to have it :nuts: " This seems to be a normal occurance. I've always like the Edith but the I was stuck on another Chloe bag now back to the Edith.

Chloe, I would pre-order if you really want it. Also if you have a good relationship with your SA they will find one for you (my experience has been that bags are really never sold out) ;) :P - FYI........

Greenie, your avatar pics are always SO cute!

Two new photos of our beloved Edith, the chamois from Saks and the whiskey from Barneys, courtesy of my WONDERFUL friend in NYC! Oh, AND the ever elusive chocolate Edith pic. If you don't want an Edith (or two, or three) after seeing these...well, PM me and tell me how!:nuts:

Attachments

• Chocolate Edith.jpg
    Chocolate Edith.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Saks Chamois Edith.jpg
    Saks Chamois Edith.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Bergdorf Edith pic.jpg
    Bergdorf Edith pic.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 50
I had the bag briefly and I think it is smaller than it appears in photos (it is just a bit bigger than a Balenciaga city, but the handles are shorter...the leather is also less flexible than the city bag).

Oh...I didn't even worry about the models or the bag size. We know the measurements already. I just love the pics because they show the leather close up...and it is AMAZING! I think mine is never going to get here. NOT PATIENT!!!!:nuts:

Edith Proportions...
16" across bottom
13.5" across top
10" high
5" deep at bottom

Proportions are a bit "irregular"...so I am unsure of actual fit or ease of getting a laptop in an out... I briefly owned, but did not use the bag, so I am unsure how leather changes (if it gets softer) over time.

Attachments

• Chloe Edith 003.jpg
    Chloe Edith 003.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Chloe Edith 002.jpg
    Chloe Edith 002.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Chloe Edith.jpg
    Chloe Edith.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 32