I need a diamond pendant. . . also opinion ?

Nope, not yet! LOL! DH went out of town. . . he must feel bad, but I wish he didn't.
The couple of pieces we want aren't inexpensive, so we want to know that they're right. We haven't been sold on any one thing yet.
So he messaged me yesterday apologizing. . . I felt so sad! I called and told him that at my age {32} and with as generous as he is w/ provideing me jewelry when I ask that there's no need to feel like V-day was a 'deadline'.
I have plenty of very nice jewelry already and would prefer to wait a month until we found something that blows us away as opposed to buying something quick just so I had it on a day that isn't a real big deal to me anyhow.
KWIM?
Our 8th Anniversary is in 2 weeks. . . I'll be scouring for the right thing before then though! LOL!

LOLA! That's gorgeous! I'd love to see it on for proprotion idea!
What a beautiful gift!

Thanks everyone! I hope you get exactly what you want Swanky!! I've always admired canary diamonds so I'm sooooo happy with my necklace. I tried to take a picture with camera phone but it's just not comming out, I'll try with a regular camera later. The pendant is actually a pretty good size, from top point to bottom point it's a little larger than a half inch (minus the bail or whatever you call it) just the pretty part of it with diamonds and stuff. It's perfect on me, not too big and not too small I love it!

Does this do anything for you Swanky? Sort of the look of the circle pendant (with the diamond work) and a bit of personalization as well.

1_51892_ZM.jpg

not so much. . .
I'm going to sound snotty, but I'm just being honest. . . we want it to be more substantial, like bigger diamonds.
KWIM?
That's why I may go w/ a solitaire or a cluster, something where the stones are all good weights.
Is that greedy?
DH is totally w/ me on it, so I guess that's why I don't feel too bad:shame:

Chunkier diamonds but not too big in total actual size, like the COL pendant is as big as I would wear size-wise {not carat weight-wise}.
The COL is truthfully bigger in size/diameter than I really want, but we like the heavier carat weight.

Does this make any sense? :wacko:

You know, I see jewelry all the time that I'd love to have, then when the DH is ready to splurge on me I am like a deer caught in headlights! LOL!

I love that you guys are willing to talk about this w/ me. . . the few other website I belong to, I could never talk about jewelry on. . . .

Ok, so here's a quick picture of my pendant near my thumb nail so you can get a bit of an idea of size. I just compared the yellow diamond with one of my studs of 1ct tw so .5 ct and they LOOK nearly the same in size (though carat is a weight thing and a smaller looking stone could actually weigh more and vice versa). Anyway, I just love the size for a pendant like this not too big not too small.

Attachments

• 0216071048.jpg
    0216071048.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 214
thank you! That's SO beautiful! LOL @ my post in the background!

LOL, I know the post is the background:P I was trying to take a quick picture and the one that came out with the least glare was this one..... I still haven't tried with a real camera yet but I thought this gave a fair idea......Have fun shopping for the perfect pendant and keep us posted, things like this are funny, you sometimes find them when you're not looking. But hey, if you don't find a pendant right away those 2ct studs will look beautiful with a bare neck anyway (if DH goes that route)...

if hubby is up for it i think the solitaire is the best choice. are you planning on one carat to match the studs that will be one carat each? i think that would look great.

did you say that your jewelry was white? :yes:

alrighty then!:biggrin:

I went to Tiffany's and found that I need a diamond soliatire pendant :biggrin:

I tried on the cross and it was amazing, but for my 1st necklace, I am sold on the dangling diamond! LOL!
I tried on a 1.2 carat and really loved it. . . when Dh calls later and if he's in a good mood I'll start the process;)