I need a belt and can't seem to find the right one...

1. Okay, so maybe I could use a couple of belts. I recently bought some pants from Bebe that have sort of wide belt loops and I think would look good with a black patent belt, especially with patent shoes. But they didn't have any such belts in the store. I've looked on a couple sites and can't seem to find one anywhere.

These are the pants. They have a pic with a matching belt on the site but it didn't come with the pants and I'd rather black patent. I could use that with a lot of other things too. I also could use a black plain leather belt for pants too. I never seem to have a belt to wear with pants. I don't know why it's so hard for me to find one that isn't too wide or too skinny.

[​IMG]

2. I'm going to bump this because I'm looking for a good belt for dress pants/work wardrobe as well!

*bump!*
    :p

3. not too sure but love those pants!

4. Hi Zophie! The pants are very cute! I think it's also important to know your budget because I think LV has some cute belts you may use.

5. I guess I'd pay a lot if I LOVE the belt and will get a lot of use out of it. But I don't want anything too flashy. I want something that will go with a lot of pants. I have this huge hole in my wardrobe when it comes to belts. I often just keep my shirt over my pants and/or my jacket on so it doesn't show I'm not wearing a belt.

6. good suggestions. thanks! I need to measure to make sure, but i like the NM one the best. The Bluefly I like too and it's only $29.

7. Hi zophie.. your pants is very fashionable...