I need a bag in Epi Ivory..so hekp me choose one.

Gosh... I love both the Speedy and the Alma, and the Epi Ivoire is SO GORGEOUS! Does either one have a cellphone pocket? That makes a big difference to me.

I do think some variety is good, and I don't think the Alma is at all "old", but maybe I'm the wrong person to get advice from- I'm young but I shop at Ann Taylor, so.... yeah. I do think the Speedy is great, but maybe it's nice to have something different. Good luck!

Still couldn't make a decision about the epi ivory :sad:

I went to LV and get a new neo cabby MM in black and my BF think it is an old-looking bag.

Today I saw a lady with Alma in damier. It looks so smart but not suits my lifestyle at all. Anyway, love the microfibre lining inside which epi speedy doesn't has.

Now I'm tiring of my Damier Azur speedy as the handles begin to change the color and I hate it. I used it less than 5 times since purchased and I wish I bought something else.

I may sell my Azur to fund for a new Ivory speedy. I couldn't love my azur anymore I know when patina turns dark.

tHE IVORY COLOR IS SO CLASSY THAT I prefer the alma since it is so classic,BUT on the other hand I got the bowling montaigne pm in ivory and love her.!
She is a nice size bag, big but not to big and has a cell phone pocket.