I need a bag in Epi Ivory..so hekp me choose one.

1. I'm looking for a bag in Epi Ivory and I couldn't make a decision which one to get?

Speedy 25
    Alma

I prefer a speedy but I already got 2 speedy bags.
    Alma looks more elderly and dressy not suits with my lifestyle.

What do you think? :girlsigh:

2. The alma looks so pretty in the ivorie, but if you are not comfortable carrying it I am sure you will love the speedy. The joy of speedys is that they look like different bags with different leathers so I wouldn't worry about getting a third.

3. Oh ! thank you sarah for your recommendation. The thing I love about the alma is the lining inside :smile:

4. speeedddyyyy

5. I have to go with the Speedy as well.

6. I vote Alma, I like it in Epi, but what about the Madeleine PM or GM?? I tried it on in ivory and it's gorgeous!

7. or maybe black or red?? Which one is the best?

8. I love the alma in the ivory!!!!

9. Of those two choices... the speedy.
    Out of other styles, the Lockit:love: or Jasmin.

10. From those two I would get the speedy.

How about the jasmin or lockit? I think lockit is a younger version of the alma.

11. I don't like the shape of Lockit and I don't know why??? jasmin is nice but Speedy is better.:tender:

12. i have the alma in ivory and it is just so pretty and surprisingly easy to maintain. You'll be happy!!

13. Epi speedy has a textile lining instead of mocrofibre like Alma ....... very bad !! I wish the lining inside the speedy would also be mocrofibre.

14. I have the Speedy 25 in Ivory (among others, LOL) and it's absolutely cute: understated chic that goes great with everything and can carry a lot!!

15. I like the look of the Alma over the Speedy. Good luck with the decision! ;)