I MUST HAVE THIS BAG! Need info on it PLEASE!!

1. I have no clue how to place a copy of a pic in a magazine so, I'll have to describe it. Here goes:

April 2007 Town and Country Magazine (came today)

Ad for Nieman Marcus

Chanel bag ad

Bag is red, short handle, all leather (smooth, not caviar) with large logo on front of bag, metal stitching around lower corners, upper corners of bag. Good be a zip or snap close. Simple yet elegant. E/W look, medium to large in size. ANY help would be perfect!

TIA!

2. I think you are talking about the ultimate soft. If you do a search you can get more information....

3. Could it be this bag? (from jag's thread)

[​IMG]

4. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, WHERE is this? Jag's thread? What thread is that? :confused1: :wtf:

5. adorable bag!
    I see why you're lusting!

6. That bag is part of the Soho collection.

7. Any luck locating that bag? It is absolutely gorgeous!! I'll see what I can find out about it for you... until then :dothewave: Think good thoughts...

8. I have the style number from the Nordie's book. It's A35091 Y01969. The book says it's $2650. It looks like they are only getting it black there.

9. Neiman Marcus is getting this in black and red. I'm not sure about the boutiques. Good luck finding it. I'm reserved for one. Can't wait!

10. Well ladies, I got the scoop on the bag; here it is:

Soho collection has 2 bags: one is a box tote (akin to the GST but no chain in the handles), the other is the east/west one in the pick.

Red- a blood red, to be exact, and black are the only shades.

Made of calfskin

Lining is silky with chanel, chanel, chanel all over the print

Size is 18x10x5

Metal trim is described as taking a basic chain necklace and embedding it into the leather.

Metal is not silver but that titanium/metal like stuff (you have to polish it and it's been used many times before)

Debuts in stores around 4/30.

I'm on 3 lists for it. :yes: :nuts: :yahoo: :wlae: :roflmfao:

11. I have it