I must have Terraine!!

1. I am in love with the Terraine leather. I've been lusting after a Carla in Terraine, but are there other styles with the same leather?

Also, if you have a Carla, do you find it to be very heavy?

2. I know Carla has terraine. Bluefly has it right now I think for 390. It is moderately heavy when full. The Maria (Carla's little sister came in terraine), The Braedon came in terraine. Did the Ada or was that Sand? Sand is similar in color but the Terraine leather is wonderful. Very variable and distressed.
  3. I wore my Carla today and it's not the lightest bag. ;) My shoulder was a tad sore after a while, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I've definitely felt bags that are heavier, so I'm not complaining too much. She's so beautiful that she's a keeper, so I will just get used to the weight.
  4. gotracey, terraine was my first choice when I was looking for a Maria, so :tup: to your color choice.

Lexie's just about given you the rundown of what was/is available in terraine and yep the Ada came in terraine as well, so you've got a big choice. Lately there have been quite a few terraine Koobas on eBay, so keep your eyes open, you could find the terraine Kooba of your dreams.
  5. and don't forget to check out the stores, they've had some fantastic end of sale prices lately. They may have sold out, but no harm checking for returns. GOOD LUCK!
  6. The Terraine just does something to me. It looks so rugged, but then the braiding on the Carla makes it just girlie enough.

I've checked out all the styles Lexie was kind enough to list...I didn't realize there were so many!! I still think I like the Carla because of the size.

I'm going to go looking this weekend and maybe I'll get lucky:yes: Thanks everyone!!