I Must Have Died and Gone to HEAVEN!

1. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the brilliant minds over on the authentication thread! With your approval, I went head over heels and purchased the following two bags last week. They arrived today and I was even home when the mail arrived, so I didn't even have to wait and pick it up the box from the PO. My angels?

A Honey Spy that is SO lightweight and soft, I am in shock. I never had a clue based on the pics I'd seen on the web that such a big, substantial bag could be so... fluffy! The color here is way more yellow-y and flat than it is IRL. It really is more of a luscious caramel color.

[​IMG]

But, if that weren't enough, the same seller was also offering this beautiful Black leather B Bag. It is classy and perfect for those "business-y" occasions when a slouchy bag is too casual, but an evening bag is inappropriate (or just too darn SMALL!)

[​IMG]

The seller was even so careful as to wrap the chain handle in tissue for shipping -- and I was so excited to take these pictures that I didn't even unwrap the handles!
    :yahoo::nuts::yahoo::nuts::yahoo::nuts:

2. Gorgeous bags Beth :tup:

Glad to see you broke into our FENDI clan Big time - and snagged some really nice handbags to start your collection...:wlae::yahoo::wlae:

3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bubbles on the flap of your honey! And your B Bag! I like the calfskin so much better than the patent. What a great way to start your collection [​IMG]!!

You've done very well...[​IMG] Be careful... Something tells me this is the start of a very expensive addiction. :graucho:

4. Girl you are in HEAVEN!! They are both beautiful!!! The b bag is LUSH!! LOVES!

5. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::drool::love: I LOVE your honey, especially the bubbles on the top..very pretty! And I wouldn't mind having that BBag myself! Congrats on these beautiful bags!

6. Such lovely bags, big Congrats. The honey spy is one of my favourites I have the honey Wisteria with the matching shoes

7. I just saw the Honey at Saks in Vegas and it is a fabulous color. I loved it. Congrats on a wonderful bubbly bag!

8. Wowee! Those are TDF! :drool:

Modeling pics please! :nuts:

9. Very nice! Congrats!

10. Those are both so beautiful! Great choices too! I love them both. Congrats to you!

11. nice grabs!

12. Those are GORGEOUS!!!! The leather on your spy is beautiful. Oh, I can't wait to get mine now........Congrats!!!!

13. I'm so happy for you. I saw these 2 bags on eBay and wanted them myself. Congrats.

14. OMG you got the exact spy that I have been eyeing forever!! Lucky girl...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Do you totally love it? Beautiful bag and the leather must so yummy!

have fun with her!

15. Very nice. Congrats! That honey looks really delicious!