I must be mad!

1. I just wanted to share my news - I'm having a baby! :yahoo:

I already have two boys aged 14 and 15 from a previous relationship and didn't think I would be having any more, but my (younger :graucho:) partner and I have been together for 8 years and decided we'd love to have one together.

Sometimes I sit there in shock, thinking I must be completely insane to be starting all over again after such a long time! :wtf: I've felt all the symptoms of pregnancy a lot stronger with this one (especially so-called 'morning' sickness, which lasted 24 hours a day for 3 months solid, and tiredness), and also started showing much earlier than with my others.

Anyhow, I'm 16 weeks now and getting more and more excited about the whole thing. I've decided not to find out the sex this time, I want to wait for the surprise and find out at the birth.

I really thought I would desperately want a girl this time but having got here, all I really, really hope for is a happy, healthy baby.:love:
  2. Warmest congratulations! Hopefully the big brothers will turn out to be great babysitters too! Very handy!
  3. Congratulations!!! Here's to a healthy "surprise" baby!!!
  4. congratulations!
  5. Congratulations!! Kudos to you for not wanting to know the sex of the baby til its born! I just couldn't wait that long! I found out at 16 weeks. lol
  6. Congrats! It's awesome to experience a baby all over again!
  7. Congratulations!! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!
  8. Congrats! My "babies" are 18 and 11. I am having one of those crazy later babies too! Good luck to your family!
  9. Congrats to you! Take care and keep us posted on your 'surprise' ya!
  10. Congratulations, that's wonderful!!! :biggrin:
  11. congrats!!! My mom had my youngest sister when I was 14 - built in babysitting lol.
  12. Woooo Hoooo! Congrats to you! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!:heart:
  13. Congratulations! There is an 18 year span between my youngest and oldest (the oldest was 12 when the next kid was born). It all works out -- a wonderful mix.
  14. Oh my goodness, congratulations to you! Sending positive thoughts your way.:tup:
  15. Congrats to you and wishing you an easy pregnancy and a wonderful, healthy baby!