I missed the post office person!!

1. I don't think she rang or knocked and I am disappointed. I think she has my bag!!!!:yahoo: Since the guy on the phone said it was a large package. Now I have to wait till 4 PM to get it:hysteric: . That's still 4 hours away. I want it now!!!! But I have to be good and wait.
  2. I hate when that happens. Patience...we're waiting with you.
  3. Aww, I HATE that! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though! :yahoo:
  4. I completely understand your agony!!!!!!!! I've been there!
  5. You must have patience, Young Balenciaga Addict.....May the Purse be with you.....
  6. Cal you cracked me up!! My son is being yoda for halloween and has been walking around in his costume and talking like that for the past week.

I am dying over here. Mostly because the pics in the auction weren't the greatest so I have no idea what the true color of the bag is. I am hoping more purple than blue. I just need to see it so I can take a deep breath of relief and say ok this was worth the money.
  7. Ugh...but at least you don't have to wait until Monday! Can't wait to see your bag...
  8. Don't worry hon, we're right here waiting with you!
  9. I know that feeling!!! That happened to me a while ago with FedEx. You wait all day to find out the moment you stepped into a bathroom they come and you can't get to the door!!! At least you can pick it up the same day. I had to wait one more day!!!
    P.S. What are you expecting to get???
  10. :lol: That is hilarious!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the anticipation....and post pics ASAP!!
  11. Is it time yet? :p