I missed my 1000th post!

1. I was so busy being angry that I totally missed my 1000th post!!!

so here's to 1002!!!!! lol
  2. :yahoo:woohoo!!!:yahoo:
  3. Congrats Candace!
  4. Congrats!!!! :party::party:
  5. YAY!!! :yahoo:
  6. :jrs::happydance::choochoo::party: :dothewave:
  7. You go girl! I'm close to 2000 myself and I hope I remember to mark it some way.
  8. :wlae: woot woot!!!! :wlae:
    wait.. I am suddenly looking at my posts and everyone else's and thinking I need a new hobby :p And even though I joined in aug 2006 I really didn't start posting here for months and months after! :wtf:
  9. Lol I joined in December and I already have over 650. Yikes! Too much time on my hands. But I love it here even though I am bankrupt because of you ladies! lol I was starting to lose interest for purses before joining this site. My poor credit cards and fiancee! He has finally given in and told me to get whatever I want and he doesn't care.

Congrats Candace!!!! Whooo!!! Well at least you started your next 1000 posts with a bang! :drinkup:
  10. Candace...how did I majorly pass you up :sweatdrop:
  11. I remember when you had less than I did. Now you are over twice as much as me. Either I am not on here enough or....;)
  12. *shrug* I post a lot at work, in between tasks :tup: now that's good time management!
  13. congrats!!
  14. Congrats!!! :drinkup: Wishing you another 1000 posts! ;)
  15. I know. I was just teasing you. I do most of my posting at work in between patients or at lunch.