I missed apply green city on ebay!!!

1. luvpurse, ooooooh, sorry you missed it! there'll be another one out there for you!!!
    did a lucky PFer get it???!!!!!

2. That was Ranskimmie's gorgeous bag too!!! Whoever got that bag, got a GREAT bag from a wonderful girl!

3. Ahhh Jillybean:shame: Thanks! I sure hope it was a sweet PF'r who got my baby!

4. congrats, kimmie, on the sale.... and also to the winner! hopefully someone on PF!

5. Thank you so much esile!:yes: :love:

6. Hi everyone. I am new to the PF forum, and I actually had one another apple green, a really long time ago. But the girl was moving, and said she did not have time to mail it out. So I chose to get another one. And I adore it, and am so very happy.

7. Congrat to both Kimmie and buyer!! :flowers:

8. ranskimmie, yes, big congrats on the sale!!!

9. Kimmie - Congrats! :happydance:

Welcome, perfectmare! Was it you that won the apple green? If so, congratulations!! :smile:

10. Hi Cate! Yes I did, and now I am trying to get Paypal to work, to pay for it! But I am so very excited about it. I thought that I was never going to get another chance. But I did, and I pounced, but then I feel sad, because I know other people wanted it, so it's a bittersweet!

11. Yay!! Im soooooooo happy to know a PF'r got this. Please take good care of her, she was one of my very most favorite bags!:heart: :love: :heart: I know you'll give her a great home!!:graucho:

12. Aw, I know how you feel, perfect! I wish everyone could get their dream bags, too. :heart:
    But congrats and I'm glad you were able to find another one!!

Kimmie! I didn't even know you were selling this one! I thought you would keep it forever!

13. I will give her the best home possible! I promise!! Now I feel like crying! You are going to miss her, and if you want photo's don't hesitate to ask. I can't believe you where able to part with her. But all I can say is thankyou thankyou thankyou. :yes:

14. Congrats Kimmie and Perfectmare!