I miss the old sticky "Worst Fakes Ever"

1. We used to have a thread called "Worst fakes ever' and it had links to eBay listings and pics with hilariously bad fakes - it was my favourite thread.

Now it's changed to just a thread about fakes so it's full of fakes but it's just not as entertaining as it once was - KWIM??

Anyone else feel this way?
  2. ^ i know what you mean. I've only been around TPF since August so i don't think i remember the "Worst Fakes Ever" thread but I think that would be somewhat entertaining. Now we have the "Report this LV" and "Post Fakes Here" but a lot of them in there are not the downright awful, makes-you-want-to-stick-your-finger-down-your-throat kind of fake that would make you gasp.
  3. Wouldn't that be a hoot! Heaven knows we can all do with a laugh. I've looked at "Report This LV" and "Post Fakes Here" but given up on those threads, because more often than not clicking on a link simply takes you to an eBay listing that's been removed, so there's no entertainment in that at all. But pics of bad fakes = good fun IMO.
  4. oh, I miss that good old thread too :crybaby: ... lately there's been so much weird stuff going on, it never ceases to entertain me :nuts: