I miss some of our friends on the LV forum

yeah..I miss Michelle1025, she always had very insightful comments, she's prolly busy moving and stuff..and bagsnbags too..she's an awesome, I always see her in other forums too...

I haven't posted nearly as much as I used to--I spent a year building my LV collection and posted alot as I was going through those purchasing decisions--now, I am just enjoying it, not buying much. However, I am still reading posts and thinking about a damier neverfull or berekely this Fall.
I've also drifted over to the Orange side. It's not that I fell out of love with LV, I just got all of the pieces that I love.
Having said that, I've also missed some of the old familiar names around the lv forum!

i haven't read through the whole thread, only got to page 2. but I miss hfinn, I think she's moved to hermes forum, but not sure. Come back Heather! You always cracked me up! I also miss reading ******'s posts.

I haven't posted nearly as much as I used to--I spent a year building my LV collection and posted alot as I was going through those purchasing decisions--now, I am just enjoying it, not buying much. However, I am still reading posts and thinking about a damier neverfull or berekely this Fall.
I've also drifted over to the Orange side. It's not that I fell out of love with LV, I just got all of the pieces that I love.
Having said that, I've also missed some of the old familiar names around the lv forum!
^^ same here.... Just got my passport and am using my damier passport cover today, 1st piece of chocolate damier, but after I've built the collection, and if I'm not gonna sell......:confused1: