I miss some of our friends on the LV forum

Yes, I noticed that a lot of regulars are no longer posting. I do think that it's because of the summer. People are just busier with kids being home and vacations, etc. I hope that they come back in the Fall. And, yes, a lot of them have moved to other subforums.

For awhile I got all into posting in the General Discussions "playground" so I could keep my wallet out of the LV stores...lol :smile:)

But im back and hopefully for goooooooood!!

when i have plans to purchase is when i tend to post more often. but if i know i'm flat broke and can't afford a bag for a lonngggg time then it just makes me depressed to come on here :sad: and usually when i have new/other stuff going on in my life i'm not on here as much. when i had a bf earlier this year i was preoccupied with that and only came on after i made a purchase at the LV boutique with him. lol. wintertime more people are in doors and on the internet i think. people will be back :smile:

I missed being on the site... In travel and holiday, I wasnt able to get on for a couple of months. Now that I am back, I have already eyed two pairs of shoes, two bags and a watch I will soon pick up! Thanks FRIENDS>...

I have been feeling the same way. I was a newbie last year and I 'looked up' to them. I do snoop once in awhile to see where they are. Many have moved on to Hermes, Chanel, et. al. Or just moved on...

Aside for the previously mentioned, I also miss posts from bagsnbags, peace 43, GoldenLeopardLady, Luccibag, Iluvbags, Syntagma and taco!!! Not to mention our mod squad - John, Traci, Addy, Selena and Lee69 just to name a few...
:confused1: I'm no mod.:P I do post, but mainly in"authenticate this". Thank you for thinking of me!:kiss:.......I do miss Jean:sad:. I agree that some of us might have moved on to other brand or just being busy (new job,school,vacation,baby:nuts:....).

^^^^ I talk to her on MySpace every now and then... I think she's busy with her DD and work.

I too also miss Syntagma [Crystal] and Jean... good thing I have their #'s though. :wlae: