I *MISS* Paris...and "what I DIDN"T Bring Home with me.....

this is a great thread to come home to.
gorgeous!
my favorite pics were the ones of the tasties and the last one of you and dh and that fantastic new birkin. i'm not a birkin girl but you really wear that fantastically well. it looks wonderful on you! the constance is a beautiful bag - hopefully one in my future. :yes: the lilac is such a cool touch.
i was eating these cookies all weekend at burdicks:;)

Attachments

• P0003494.jpg
    P0003494.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 32
What a great thread, what a great load of photos and what a load of shopping you came back with from FSH!

Congratulations! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Love all your Paris pictures. They're so much a part of the whole trip experience. You and DH look so cute together.

You're amazing with your bag luck - I need to have you along as my good luck mascot next time I go!

Patz - Glad you are doing well!! You should sleep in! I tried to, but couldn't:sad:

Jag - Thanks! I tried to ask about that restaurant, but concierge couldn't find it? That's okay, found two others...one romantic, the other FUN! Will let you know if you want.

MomOTwins - thanks!

HiHeels - Welcome Back!! Those cookies look of yours look yummy, too.

What a great thread, what a great load of photos and what a load of shopping you came back with from FSH!

Congratulations! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Love all your Paris pictures. They're so much a part of the whole trip experience. You and DH look so cute together.

You're amazing with your bag luck - I need to have you along as my good luck mascot next time I go!

:yahoo: Hey there!! THANKS for the welcome back!

I would gladly squeeze into your suitcase the next time....but remember my big Caboose is going to get you charged an extra $50 at the airport:nuts:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

What big caboose? You are such a liar.... Look at your photos - totally show nothing resembling that, ok!

Hey, I HIDE things well....I just used photoshop, and cropped (I mean CHOPPED)....it off:P . I really feel like caca today, hadn't worked out all week b/c spent time with my mom. I can feel the macaroons oozing out of my pores:sweatdrop:

anHL....Love your pics of Paris and your trophy reveals!!! Your etoupe birkin looks fabulous in pics...and even more lovely on you in person!!! And the luscious chocolate as well...what an amazing trip...thank you for sharing!!!

AHL, you brought the best souvenirs back!

I love all your haul. From the Boxcalf Constance to the H belt. Lovely!!

And you and your DH look so cute in that picture!

this was so much fun to read. Such great story writers we have here on tPF. Sounds like such a wonderful time. Everyday at Hermes. Love both your bags but the constance with lilac looks extraordinare. Great trip and I will have to save this thread for next April.

AHL - what a fantastic reveal, thanks so much for the pics and stories it takes alot of time and effort to post like that.

Congratulations on your beautiful new treasures I hope you enjoy each and every one and that they remind you of your special time in that special city with your special man :drinkup:

omg everything is amazing. and that constance. omg that constance. that would be a dream bag for me. the brown, the lilac... omg!!!! unbelieveable! love love love! you are so lucky! i am so glad you had such a great trip!

sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! awesome, awesome, awesome items from hermes! so excited for you. congrats! you did very very well! you husband is a sweetie for going with almost every single day.