I might try a Kelly...sellier or retourne?

1. I may try a Kelly 28 for a go out to dinner bag or luncheon. My life is very casual and I don't go to very fancy functions, just nice restaurants. I am thinking about the Kelly 28 in black box with gh. Would you gals suggest retourne or sellier and why?

2. Oooh...tough one... (But easy for me...)

For me...retourne only...dress/casual...like my life...

I, too, am typically a restaurant/happy hour girl in terms of Kelly function...

3. I vote for black box w/GH in sellier!:tup::heart::tender: That's my HG bag!!!

4. Sellier for "formal"
    Retourne for casual

5. Asa, I can only get one...I guess the fanciest place I would wear this would be a nice restaurant in NYC with a dress but not a gown...would that be retourne for you?

6. sellier to me is classic, I would go with that with black box.

7. RC, since when can YOU only get one??? :p

Based on your style, I'd say retourne, but I also see you as a collector, so you should have a sellier.

I think you should get a retourne first because you will feel comfortable with it, then add a sellier.

Remember what happened after your first HAC. :graucho:

Can't wait to see what you get.

8. :roflmfao: You know me all to well!;)

9. retourne. hands down. the black box will make it dressier so the retourne will keep it a little more casual for your lifestyle and your style.

10. I thought you were going to say "NEITHER...Rocker, get a hold of yourself." :p
    But I appreciate you voting on one of the options!

11. lol. i'm going with the flow. no one takes my advice anyway. i was betting for a while i was just plain on ignore but whatevs.

12. well i love sellier kellys and black box ghw is just a classic but judgin from your style choices etc i say retournee just becasue you will most likely get more use out of it. :flowers:

13. RC, def. retourne. can go both ways in box with GH - casual or formal.

14. I say retourné: I prefer it to sellier.....

15. Totally agree with you. I love the look of black box sellier with gh, my next Kelly:love: