I met a PF Member today!!! KathyD!!!

1. I honestly still can't believe it!:lol:
    I moseyed on into the Chanel boutique at Neimans and we were both in there . . . looking for an SA to help us. She made a comment about the new luxury line and I made one back and the rest is history!
    I was looking at a caviar tote while telling her about my "friend" having a problem w/ the chain breaking {read PursegalSF}. Yada, yada, yada, I mention tPF and lo and behold!
    Anyhow, she's super sweet and we had a fun little bonding moment over dual Chanel purchases and then on to the Ladies' dep't to get $100 off some swanky new denim for us!

Hi KathyD! Was great to meet you today!
    Oh, and about every 3 steps in NM someone stopped her to tell her how fab her capris were, she's adorable!:biggrin:
  2. That is sooo cool! I guess meeting at the handbag department is like drunks running into each other at the liquor store! LOL

3. That is sooo way cool! Im so excited because I get to meet a very special PF member too. She is flying in for a wedding, so while she is down we are going to hit Rodeo Dr. How cool is this place!
  4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. Wow, that's so fun!!! I hope you got some great denim!!
  6. Another encounter!? [Jealous face] Thats cool, lol.
  7. And I can't wait either! We are going to have SO much fun!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  8. OMg, seriously??? whoa, that's so great. I wonder if im gonna bump into any PF members in the DC area anytime soon? Gotta start lurking aroun NM and Saks and that Fairfax Sq. hehehhehe.
  9. Jillybean!!!!:nuts: I cant wait!!:biggrin:
  10. Good grief girl!:lol: :lol: :lol:
    We were wearing our handbag-goggles!:blink:

11. OMG LMAO!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. Lucky ladies!!!! Who wants to meet me??? Haha...

I better start making sure to look cute when I go shopping in case I run into any of you ladies... I want to have an 'on' day, not an 'off' day!!!
  13. Wow thats sounds so cool !
  14. I think I need to just park myself in the handbag department of various department stores to increase me chances of meeting one of you lovely ladies!
  15. :lol: :lol: :lol: