I met a Coach Corporate head and she offered to sell me HER bags.

1. I dropped into Coach yesterday just to look and I saw a lady carrying a bronze Daphne satchel that I have been looking EVERYWHERE for. I asked her if when she's done with it if she would like to sell it to me and I offered her my email. She then told me she was a Coach Corp. Head and she gets free bags all the time. She said she was in town to meet with the store manager. She said she only carries them a few times and then they all sit in her closet. She asked for my email and is going to send me pics and prices of all the bags she has! Too bad she can't give them to me for free since they were free to her :p

2. Holy cow!! I bet you can still get them cheaper than retail..You SHOULD...seeing she got them for free!!!! Good luck! Post pics if you can!!

3. Wow, what a dream! Hopefully you will get some awesome bags at awesome prices. Let us know.

4. That is so cool!

5. Wow! You're a lucky girl! I love the Daphne in bronze! I'd be curious to hear what else she's willing to offer you too!

6. Very nice! Can't wait to see pics.

7. How cool! Tell her about the PF so maybe they'll listen to our suggestions! And send all of us loyal and devoted fans PCE invitations!! :graucho: :roflmfao: Hope you get your bag at a fabulous price!

8. lucky you! i wonder which one's she'll offer you.

9. That's awesome! You're so lucky.

10. sooo lucky. that's awesome.

11. Wow, you are so lucky.
    Let us know how it goes!

12. eek! That is not smart of her to do, seeing as there is a gifting rule and gifts cannot be returned/exchanged or sold.

13. What a dream job, though! :nuts:

14. Wow....

15. Lucky!!!!