I managed to get out of the basement, muahahahaaaa...

1. I feel better.....:devil:
    I have been munching alot:popcorn:

So I took some pics!
    I love her:devil: lol

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  2. yeeee haaaaw!!!!!!!!!

going back for another look........

3. Few more with strap, current favorite comfy sweater and 25cm Kelly ,25cm Birkin - the Birkin is a tiny bit bigger than the kelly.

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
  4. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can it/you be anymore beautiful???????????????? does DH know yet?? hehe i'm going to have to put one of these pics as my screesaver!!! geez....MAJOR DROOL!!!!

5. OMG! THANK-YOU!!! I HAVE NOT TOLD HIM! He is OUT of town!!! He will be back in the A.M:wtf: ...I will have to post less, KWIM!!!:p

6. love it, love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star, you and I have the same jeans!!!!! (wish we had the same BAGS!!)

7. This is the pic that we've all been waiting for :yahoo:

Still GORGEOUSSS!!!!

8. Said like Elvis - "thank-ya very much!:graucho: "

9. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pics!! So beautiful, and I'm so happy to see a 25cm Kelly worn with the strap--I've been wondering how that would look.

10. OH, HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!! :love: thank you so much for those pictures!!! :p you and the bag are trully "STELLAR"!:flowers:

11. Superb!!! :yes: The Kelly is so beautiful!!! I am so glad you are feeling better!:smile:

12. I am so happy that you bought this bag!!!!:girlsigh: :tender: I love looking at it!

13. It was made for you!! Nice to see you back -- I hope you are feeling better.

14. Very stunning gorgeous color!!

15. I believe this may be the first 25cm kelly I've ever seen! Gorgeous!!!