I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I just got accepted for Master of Clinical Psychology in 2008!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe i made it, i got rejected by some universities even before i received my final result which was released yesterday. And this morning, got two calls from two diff universities:yahoo:!!! I wasn't expecting this to happen so SOON, cos i just forwarded my result to the universities yesterday afternoon!!!!

OMG~This is the BEST way to end 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I just needed to share my excitement with my fellow purse lovers. Hehe, next up, TPF style celebration----picking out new bags!!!!:lol::heart:
  2. That is wonderful news! Congratulations to you! (Pick something good to celebrate. ;))
  3. Congrats:wlae:
  4. hehe, i have my eyes on more bbags~~~:drool::drool::drool:
  5. congratulations!!!
  6. Well done!!
  7. Congratulations!!! :yahoo:
  8. CONGRATS!! I know how it feels to finally get accepted into what youve been waiting (and wanting) for!!! Celebrate!!
  9. :yahoo: Congrats!!
  10. Congratulations! :tup:
  11. Congratulations on the huge accomplishment! Woohoo! And another congrats on being able to celebrate it with a gorgeous new bbag! You'll have to share what you got once you've decided!
  12. Bravo! Congratulations on a wonderful achievement.:flowers:
  13. Wow congratulations!! That's awesome, I'll be applying to grad schools soon...:push:
  14. COngrtaz!!! Which bag will you get to commemorate this jouyous occasion?!
  15. ahhhhhh, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!