I`m in love with a girl ! her name is Miss AquaWork !

1. ladies I`m at work unable to work at all!:nuts: My delivery from Bal Paris arrived this morning AFTER i left for work ...so i begged my mum to grab the parcel, get a taxi and get over here as soon as possible , otherwise i will go crazy ! :nuts: i simply couldnt wait until i come back home.. my mum loves me ( even though she doesnt like bal bags ) and she hopped in the car and brought it over ... ladies ... she is stunning.:heart: .. it is similar to my 05 turquoise and yet its so different.:drool: .. theres more green there than in turquoise, more sea shades, makes me think of exotic holidays... and the leather is beautiful, thick and veiny and rich:yahoo: ...i keep smelling her and petting her...i will need to break her in to get the smooshiness out of her but thats ok and im sooo looking forward to it ! :jammin: next time im gonna get a weekender to have even moooore of that gorgeousness ( and no its not my first b bag its the sixth ! and i still cant get over their beauty every time i get a new one my heart just goes ooooh ...):heart: pics will follow in the evening if you wanna share my happiness !:graucho:
  2. CONGRATS! Isn't the Aqua AWESOME?!:nuts: I really wanted a Aqua Work but came across an Aqua City and snatched it up so I just :drool: when I see the BEAUTIFUL Works! I can't wait to see pics!
  3. Really happy for u too esp u got a aqua bag...that's color is awesome and can't wait to see u post pics on her.....:smile:
  4. congrats!
  5. Congrats on your new Aqua Work, natalia! Can't wait to see pics of your new girl...
  6. Oh wow serious congrats!!! Cant wait to see pics, im sure she is TDF!!!!!!!!!
  7. oh wow, congrats, the bag sounds amazing!!

I have fallen in LOVE with my french blue work!!! So glad I didn't sell it!!
  8. LOL your title was too funny:roflmfao:
  9. congrats!! please post pics.
  10. Congratulations! Aqua is DIVINE!
  11. congrats!!! im in love wth mine as well!!! post pics
  12. I LOVE AQUA!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:
  13. i came back from work late and the light is terrible ... more pics to follow in the morning when i catch some sun on that gorgeous leather ! :yahoo: so hard to photograph...almost impossible , but i would say the closest to reality is the one where Miss work is napping with Miss weekender...:heart:
    aquaclose.JPG aquaturq.JPG aquaturq2.JPG aqua1.JPG aqua+palerose.JPG
  14. It's so pretty Natalia, i love the color... congrats!!
  15. 0o0o0o totally HOT! The colour is just stunning! CONGRATS and thanks for sharing pics!!!