I luv My Bags!

And my one long Non-MJ Bag (I used to have more, but sold them all for more MJ!!) My Medium (City) in Plomb (F07)

Bbag007.jpg

just a couple of quick updates

I traded in my MbyMJ Sasha in Marsh Brown for one in Newsprint. There had been so many "reveals" in the MJ forum of this gorgeous color and once I saw it in person, I just knew I had to have it!!

NewsprintSasha014-1.jpg

I also added another "non-MJ" bag to my handbag collection --
it's a JIMMY CHOO RILEY in Brown Biker leather with Watersnake Trim
I have always liked this JC style (the Ramona, etc), but I think JC bags are a little out of my price range. I found this one on sale at Nordstroms - 60% off! The price was too good to pass up, aside from the fact that as soon as I laid eyes on it, I was in love!!

Riley013.jpg

Look at that gorgeous leather on this bag!!!:nuts::drool::drool::nuts:

Riley016.jpg

MJ's "Memphis" collection (S09) is by far my favorite collection he has ever done. I was fortunate enough to own two bags from this collection when they were first released, but sadly neither style worked for me so I had to let them go to make room for something more practical. I always hoped to replace them with something else from this collection and have been keeping my eyes open. Well GILT came to the rescue and thanks to them, I was lucky enough to get one of the last ROBERT JESSICA bags in Black!! I love this style - the bag is so lightweight and soft and easy to carry (not to mention, BEAUTIFUL to look at!!).

So here is the latest addition to my Handbag Collection, Marc Jacob's ROBERT JESSICA in Black

jess002.jpg

I love the details on these bags!

jess012.jpg

jess015.jpg

One of my longtime HGs popped up on the 'bay last week and I jumped at the chance to get it! The seller turned out to be a fellow tPFer who understood how much a HG can mean to a girl!! (Thank you so much!!;):heart:)

As happy I was to finally land this bag, I sadly I had to make some tough decisions as to what to part with to help fund this new purchase - so I had to say bye-bye to my MJ 1st Season Stella and my MJ Zip Clutch in Graphite (which I never even had the chance to use!). Hopefully, I can replace one or even both of these someday, but for now I have one of my HGs and she's a beauty!!

This is from Marc Jacobs (who else!:P) 2005 F/W season - the first season he produced quilted bags. This is the Quilted Venetia in Bordeaux with "Icy" leather - a very rare and HTF bag coveted by lots of MJ collectors!!

100_0574.jpg

I also scored this wallet from ebay for a really good price. I love this style and have wanted one of these for a long while! It made parting with my Graphite ZC a little bit easier (altho now I'm ZC-less, which I'll have to rectify soon!! LOL!!)

From the 2009 S/S season, Marc Jacobs Quilted Metallic Large Zip Wallet in Bronze

bronzeLZW001.jpg

OK, what's the saying --
"It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind"!!

Well, that's my story & I'm sticking to it!!:P
The Robert Jessica - as beautiful as it was - just wasn't working for me
(if only the straps weren't attached to the top of the bag - that was the source of the problem), so I traded her in for a bag I've wanted since I first laid eyes on it last year - same season, same line, diff color and style.
I introduce to you the MARC JACOBS ROBERT LESLIE in Beige

2-7050.jpg

2-7016.jpg

I LOVE this bag!! Perfect shape, perfect size, perfect everything!!

But wait! There's more!!
I've also had my eye on this bag for a while now, but always cast it aside in favor of something else. I had saved up some $$, sold a few things and decided to treat myself to something new.
So here we have the MARC JACOBS Misfit in Black (it's python embossed leather - which looks and feels exactly like REAL python!) with silver hardware and studs. It may not look it, but this bag is sooooo lightweight! and the leather inside the flap -- :nuts::drool::drool::drool: - I want a bag entirely of THAT leather!!

misfit007.jpg

misfit002.jpg

misfit004.jpg