I love you all, I love tPF, my 3,000th post!!!

1. Hi ladies and gents,

I am posting here because LV forum is mostly my home on the PF! I would like to say thank you to Megs, Vlad, Mods and all of you wonderful ladies and gents on the PURSE FORUM!!!

Ever since I found this place, I have been totally addicted to it and loving it! I have met some wonderful people here and become friendly with several people! Everyone is so kind, helpful, and gracious! Thank you all for accepting me into your PF world and I hope we continue to share with each other for many years to come!!!!!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

2. Whoooot!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Love to you too!!

3. Congrats on your 3000 post! I know what you mean, I am totally addicted to tPF and am glad to be a member! :happydance:

4. :party: :party: Whoohooo!!!!!

5. Congrats!

6. oh, wow, 3000!!!!! how awesome! congrats!

7. Awesome Traci...anyone with a pug IMO is really cool!!!! Pugs rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Awww congrats Traci!!!!!!!!! I always love seeing your new purchases!!!!!!

9. Traci!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :wlae: You must celebrate by buying something!!!;) :graucho: :drinkup:

10. ^^ Thanks Irene, and everyone!! I already did! And I'll be coming back from my shopping trip to Boston tomorrow with something!! What will it be? I still don't know!! Stay tuned!!

11. Congrats! Have fun shopping and get something for us to :drool: about. I have been an addict on TPF ever since I became a member. One day, I forgot to make my son his lunch because I was too busy reading all the threads...not good :sad: . Skipping one day of :popcorn: won't kill him , but if my DH finds out, I'm :banned: from TPF.

12. Congrats Traci!!! I've always enjoyed reading your posts and keep them coming!!!!:yes: :heart:

13. Congrats Traci. :wlae: Hope you get yourself something nice to celebrate- by nice I mean LV of course:upsidedown:
    I would spend all day on here if I didn't have to work to fund my LV habit.:lol:

14. :wlae: YAY!! Congrats!!!!!!!!:wlae:

15. Congrats Traci. I agree with Irene, celebrate by buying something. LOL