I love Vernis!!

1. So here is what I bought yesterday...

Multicolor pochette in white (you tpf'ers convinced me to get this over a Lexington)
    Amarante Sunset Drive
    Pomme Roxbury Drive (I have this in perle but it looks like a totally different bag in pomme!)

I'm waiting for my Reade PM in the new Violette- so pretty!! :heart:

I really need to invest in a black louis after this. All my stuff is so colorful lol.

Who else here has the Vernis bug?? What pieces do you plan on buying this spring?
  2. Congrats on your new purchases !!

I love vernis too but the colours this spring are a little to girlie/shimmering for my tastes so Im gunna wait till there is a newer colour like blue or green and then buy.
  3. cong for your new goodies...
  4. Congrats on your purchases!! Would love to see pics of the violette? I''m still not sure about this color....
  5. :graucho:Pictures????
  6. Me!! I have the vernis bug. It's all I've been purchasing lately.
  7. ooo! everything sounds so cool!! pics pics pics! 8)
  8. Congrats on your latest purchases. I love Vernis!! I was using my Pomme Reade yesterday. I love the colors you picked for those 2 Vernis bags. I would have picked the same colors for those 2 styles.

So did the Toronto store have any new Violette pieces? I would like to see it IRL.
  9. I love the vernis too!
    I was just going to get a violette cles, but I'm thinking I might need the Reade too.
    Congrats! Would love to see pics!
  10. congrats on your purchases. and as you can see from my sig, I have a vernis bug too :biggrin: aren't they the best?
  11. The new violette is really beautiful...I saw them on display and they're stunning!
  12. Congrats! Modelling pics, pleaseeeeeeeeee? :flowers:
  13. Congrats!!! I just got my 1st Vernis and it is my new favorite
  14. Congrats! Can you share some pictures with us please? I am dying to see the new violette color! Thanks in advance.
  15. Vernis is the best! Please post some pictures.