I love the prada bow clutch!

1. What a perfect little bag, the leather is wonderful, it fits a lot for a small bag and you can use it as a clutch, wear it messenger, or make a wristlet out of the shorter part of the strap. I'm not sure how much it is in the continental US but I paid $730 in Hawaii and I think I got a beautiful lambskin bag for that.
  2. Wow! I can't believe it's so cheap in Hawaii! My sister got one with a pink bow last month when we were in Italy. Their retail price was €520! With the currency exchange rate, it means it was around $780. Even after subtracting the tax refund she got at the airport later, it's around $686. That's only a tad less than what you paid. Ah... another reason visit my fave island~
  3. Now I think about it again, I think the price might have been €550. If so, then what my sis paid in Milan was practically the same as how much you paid. :wtf:
  4. Hmmm, that's interesting! I don't even know what the price is in the US yet, I just know Prada is cheaper in Hawaii because I've bought there for years...... I thought to price was fair and I think the quality of the material is wonderful! Plus it doesn't hurt that orange is one of my favorite colors!!