I love the New Pyramid !

1. I stopped in at BV this afternoon to check out the new colors in person. As usual Roberto was awesome and showed me everything. They didn't have anything in blonde yet, but I did check out the camel Campana and Montaigne.

Then he showed me the new Sloane-like bag (called the "New Pyramid" now on the BV site), and the element I hated -- the foldover flap -- has been replaced by a zipper. I really loved this bag... gaahhh. It had such an excellent slouch when I put my stuff inside.

They only had it in noce and he was not sure if and when it would be available in camel or blonde. Since I already have an ebano BV, I definitely want my next one (and probably my last one) to be a light colored leather.

Anyone seen this bag in the new light colors?

2. Here's the pic from the web site

pyramid.jpg
  3. I've seen it in Moro - black brown and was told it came in Noce (also known as Pen). No mentioned of any other colours. Love the new Sloane/New Pyramid. It's more compact/neat (less bulky), the zip top is great and the rings add just that special touch!

4. I too have seen the new Sloane, or rather the New Pyramid, IRL and I must say I like it better.... looks less bulky and it falls real well when you wear it on.... yes, a light colour would be gorgeous but the one I've seen is the same one as Ms Piggy mentioned, Moro..... Good luck in your hunt and I can't wait to hear what you will be acquiring.

5. I would love to see this bag as the flap folding over on the old sloane always bothered me. Does anyone know the price?

6. It's USD$1980. (Less than the Sloane)

So I'm going to have to give it some serious thought and perhaps even sell a bag or two...

7. Oh and yesterday, R also showed me the ALL BLACK PATENT LEATHER Cabat! It was crazy.

8. Nice!
    [​IMG]

9. It looks very nice, and I have to say that I'm also not a big fan of the foldover flap... :smile:

10. I love this bag, does it come in black? anyone?

11. I saw this bag when I got my Noce Sloane and I really love it :heart:

It is smaller than the Sloane though and what finally made me decide for the Sloane over the Pyramid was the fact that the Sloane is all leather - even the rings at each end of the handle - I liked that look best. Plus the Sloane in Noce is just so slouchy casual with the fold over top and that was the look I was after this time :yes:

The pyramid is a beauty though! And of course it's a bit cheaper which helps ;) A Black one would look amazing with the contrasting gold hardware!!:graucho:

12. I will check it out this weekend!!

13. the one thing i prefer with the sloane is the leather wrapped rings -- i like the no hardware look.

14. I like the new version of the Sloane. The foldover flap has never bothered me, it's so easy to open and close with just one hand, though.

15. I think I might have to start saving up for the black one... I will sell my black Botkier and replace with this! ooooh...

Of course I don't even know if it's made in black, but it has to be, right?