i love nordstrom rack!!!

1. This weekend I am home visiting from college, so of course the first thing I wanted to do as soon as I got home was go to Nordstrom Rack. I just got a Rebecca Minkoff bag about 3 months ago so I am not able to afford any new bags since I have no income (so I have been eyeing things for christmas!). Anyway I am a huge fan of the Samantha Thavasa by Nicky Hilton bags (the star and hearts ones). I already have pink and turquoise star ones (in the small size that i paid the full $300 for) and a large yellow heart (that I got for $100 at the same Nordstrom rack). So last night I walk into Nordstrom Rack and I head directly for the purses (obviously) and what do I see? A lime green with pink hearts (the large size) Nicky Hilton bag. I run up to it and there is no price tag on it. It looks like someone ripped it off. So i am opening it up (also to make sure it didn't have rips or stains in it, etc), and see a sticker that says $99.79. I wasn't really surprised since this is the price of my other Nicky Hilton bag from Nordstrom Rack. But someone had written in pen "75% off" so I took it up to the register to ask the saleswoman, she said she wasn't sure but gave it to me for $25 anyway. So the point of the story is I got a $400 bag for $25. The college budget gods must be watching over me. :yahoo:

2. Congrats!

3. Awesome deal! It's always exciting when you snag something like that!

4. Awesome deal! Doesn't it make you feel even better when you snag something like that ...the last one...as compared to finding a whole rack of the same style for a good price? Obviously in this case it was also marked WAY down. Congrats.

5. Wow -- congrats! that is amazing!

6. Wow what a great deal. I wish i had a NR

7. Wow congrats!

8. Congragulations, what a great deal. I love when that happens.

9. Don't you just love when that happens? Congrats!

10. That's wonderful! Post a picture of your great find when you have a chance. :tup:

11. Oh WOW! That is a tremendous deal...congrats!

12. AWESOME! dont u LOVE when that happens! congrats! post pics of ur bag!!!!

13. Wow thats great! Congrats to you. Enjoy ur purse! :tup:

14. Yea!! Good for you. Nothing better than getting a fabulous purse...except getting that fabulous purse for an amazing deal! Enjoy it! Pictures please!

15. Awww good for you! The only stores I have around me are TJ Maxx and Marshall's and they never have ANYTHING!!! When you get some time, post pics of your new treasure!