I Love My White City Bag!

1. My first Balenciaga, a White City Bag. Used it today. I absolutely love it! The look, the feeling, the smell. It's nice and light and comfortable to carry, too. Was actually not sure I'd like it so much, until I used it. Now I know why you all love yours.
  2. ^^ congrats on your 1st b-bag magenta :wlae:

p.s. will you be looking for your namesake next (?) :graucho:
  3. OMG, I'd love to see a pic of you wearing it! I've been thinking of getting white City or First lately...I've got the new Natural, but a white white would be fab!!

Post pics when you can! Welcome to the cult...er, club. ;)
  4. Congrats, magenta, on your new Bbag! Looking forward to seeing pics of it soon...
  5. I love any white bag, but the city is one of my favorites of all. Enjoy!
  6. I plan to get a white city soon :yahoo:
    enjoy your new Bbag!
  7. congrats!!
  8. OMIGOSH I :heart: it youve convinced me to look for a white bag now!
  9. Aaaw, you are so lucky to be able to carry a white bag!!! It looks so good!!

10. Congrats !!! Pics ???
  11. How wonderful! White is stunning -- can't wait to see the photos. Please post!
  12. Congratulations! I have always adored white bbags, but am too rough on my bags to dare get one.

The beauty of the bbags is in how good you feel when you use them. They are lightweight and comfortable and are fun to pet when you are sitting down or waiting.
  13. I just got one, too! I put luvin my bags stuff all over it though, since it's white and the leather is so delicate!!
  14. Is white hard to take care? Is it as durable as other colors?
  15. Congrats on your first bbag!:party: What next?:graucho: I know what you mean about the scent of a new bbag. I am always cuddling and sniffing my bags.:shame: