I Love My Fake!! Arggggggg

1. I was at the mall yesterday, walking into Dillards to see what new purses they had ( a large picture window full of them)!! :drool:

I heard one person say to her friend 'look at the prices of those purses, I bought my fake LV in Mexico for $20.00, I love it. Can you believe anyone would pay that much for a purse'. Had children with me I would liked to have said something! :cursing:

2. Some people just don't get it... :rolleyes:

3. :yucky: ewww

4. My bf's brother also questioned who would buy authentic handbags when you can get a good fake so much cheaper. So I asked him why he bought his wife a diamond engagement ring when cz is so much cheaper. He was offended but at least I made my point.

5. very good point lol

6. Thats a great comparison to make Melly :yes:

7. Yeah great comparison. I think I'll use that the next time someone makes a comment about why people would spend hundreds of dollars on bags.

8. Love this point... I am definetely going to use this when I get questioned on my purchases

9. Great line Melly, will have to use that!

10. I WISH I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!! I COULD HAVE ASKED IF SHE GOT HER WEDDING RING THERE TOO.:smartass:

I WILL REMEMBER THAT ONE!!!!

11. OT

GTO Fan.... I LOVE your Boxer. I have a white one! And a black lab. And 4 cats. Not sure which one hogs the bed more!

SPOILED ROTTEN!!!!!

12. very good point. if i ever have such encounter, i'd give this example.:smile:

13. :yucky: Gross!

14. Wow, good one!

15. this is a good one! :yes: