I love my ChicoBags! Trying to go "green"

1. What do you do to be more "green"? I'm trying to go "green" at home and doing the best I can....changing lightbulbs to CFLs, getting LED lights, using natrual home fresheners instad of Glade, arranging for carpool, etc.

I bought ChicoBags from my local Draegers and have been really happy with them! They've replaced the paper and plastic bags from my local grocery stores and have been a godsend. I keep 3 of them in the car (in the driver side door pocket or sometimes the cup holder) and comes with an attached little pouch that's tiny - 4"x2.5"x1" and I just put them in my purse when I go grocery shopping. They come in a variety of colors and are super strong too. I even ordered more colors:

BTW I don't work for them, I'm just really happy with their product, and their customer service is awesome! :yes:
  2. They look great! DH has become super earth friendly lately:confused1: A year ago I couldn't get him to put in a CFL. Well something snapped he tore out all our old light fixtures that had halogen bulbs(HUGE power sucker) and replaced every blub in our house with CFL's. A few weeks ago I got yelled at for not taking a reusable bag to the store and yesterday I found him on the front step telling the lady we didn't want filers anymore because they were a waste of paper. I don't know what happened but I like it! Maybe he feels kinda bad because he works in the Oil Field or maybe he has just lost his mind??? But I am going to buy him someof those bags for Valentines Day :graucho:
  3. Neat...I see they hold 20lbs. Can you give us an idea of how much you have put in one without worry. I am definitely interested in something like this and these are affordable.
  4. They're made out of nylon and totally sturdy. I can put a carton of milk, eggs, various cans of soup, boxes of crackers and it's still OK...hope that helps!