Review I love L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliners!

I recently bought this in the blue and teal colors (Ulta BOGO + $5 off coupon!), but when I tried to wear the blue, it took me AWHILE to apply it because it was so hard! Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to make it creamier? I tried wetting my angled eyeliner brush, but that didn't help much and even seemed to take some off!

If I can't get this blue to work for me, I'm afraid that I'll have to pack up both colors and take them back to Ulta...

nekostar0412 do you think maybe you got an old one...i bought 4 over the course a few months, brown, eggplant, teal, navy and they were all hard. I was none the wiser because I had never used this type of liner before and picked them up on BOGO sales. One day I decided to get the black and it was a completely different consistency. Creamy and went right on. I cut a q-tip and stirred my up to get a nice creamy consistency. Take it back and see if the new one is the same consistency. I have no idea mine were like night and day.

Bought the black this week and tried it for the first time because of this thread. I use BB and MAC for more unique or subtle colors, but the HIP eyeliner is a perfect basic and went on easily. Plus when I went to RiteAid today to look at the other colors it was BOGO so I felt fine splurging on teal, blue, eggplant, and brown.