I love L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliners!

1. #1 Sep 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    I was at Ulta today with my sis just browsing around. I've been wanting to try L'Oreal HIP cream eyeliners but have been waiting for a sale. Well today was my lucky day since they had a BOGO on HIP and I also had a $3.50 coupon. So I stocked up on 4 colors, teal, midnight blue, brown and eggplant :biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am wearing midnight blue (over black) and it looks so pretty. The color really delivers and is a creamy consistency with a bit of shimmer. I cannot wait to try them all!!! :yahoo:. P.S. Toss the brush it comes with since it is crap. I really think it is more of an eyebrow brush since the bristles are stiff. Use your own brush!!

2. I have to give these a thumbs up too!! I like the pencil version as well, but the pots are also great!

3. I want to have the HIP-collection in Germany :rant:

4. I just got some HIP pigment eyeshadows today and I must say they are awesome. I gotta try this one...looks really good on ya.

5. HIP eyeliners are the bomb! I bought the entire collection on eBay after reading all the great reviews on MUA. They really do stay on all day. I love eggplant the most!

6. I saw Hip by Loreal in Target but I was hesistant to buy it coz my lids crease a lot. Do they stay all day long?

7. ^^^ absolutely!! I have greasy skin and oily lids and HiP is the only eyeliner I've ever used that stayed put w/o smudging. Before that I used Fluidline by Mac. HiP is way better IMO.

8. Wow, I'll have to try these! I love their shadows.

9. alright, i've used them for a few days and yes yes yes. they stay on the whole day. it's even a bit hard to remove!! lol. how's that for staying power. get this!!! :nuts: my favorites are the blues.

10. Are they like the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners?

11. :gasp: they stay? Time to go to the store :}

12. a bit of advice...don't use the l'oreal brush. If you use a MAC brush or even Sonia Kashuk brush application is more even.

I went swimming Saturday and the eyeliner stayed on. NOw that's staying power. If I could find a lipstick like that I'd be in heaven.

13. a bit of advice...don't use the l'oreal brush. If you use a MAC brush or even Sonia Kashuk brush application is more even.

I went swimming Saturday and the eyeliner stayed on. NOw that's staying power. If I could find a lipstick like that I'd be in heaven.

14. OT- ^^^ your signature "letter" to your feet is so funny and cute! Congratulations!

15. :{ I feel inept. I've applied it by dipping my own brush directly into the pot, and also tried it by wetting the brush first. But no matter how I do it, it flakes off all over my cheeks within the first few hours and has 'chipped' completely off by the end of the day. Maybe the fact I walk around UT campus in full-blown heat is also a factor to mention. But it's not staying :{ help?