I love Let-Trade!!!

sweetpigtail

Sep 2, 2006
You all...

Agaist all the comments about that very beaten up Cerises Speedy on Let-Trade we discussed last week, I decided to buy it... The reason for that was becoz I am a really careless person, and I normally do not take very good care of my bags. Also, I have never buy second hand before... so I thought I would go for a cheaper one, and see how things go.

Today, the bag arrived... And my god!!! It is gorgeous!!! :yahoo: A few Cherries does have scratches... but since the Cherries on Speedy are so small anyway, it doesn't look bad at all. I am very very impressed... and especially with this price!!! The overall condition of the bag is also quite good, the shape is good... no sagging at all. The handles are a bit dark but the colour is even, so no problem at all. :wlae:

So... overall, I am very very happy! I will surely purchase from them again. And for those of you who are still hestitate... Let-Trade does indeed over-mentioned and over-emphasized the BAD condition of their bags. I think they are just trying to be on the save side by saying it worse than it actually is.

Go girl....

Here we go.... I am sooo bad at taking pics! These two are the best I have... sorry! But I promise to take some more tomorrow when I go get my Mandarin Soufflot and maybe a Lockit or BH from my Local LV... Hehehe... can't believe I managed to track down the last Mandarin Soufflot in Europe. :wlae: I love love love my SA.

Attachments

• DSCN1088.JPG
    DSCN1088.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCN1092.JPG
    DSCN1092.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 192