I love/hate this commercial!

I promise there are some I actually like, I just can't think of them right now because they are overshadowed by the annoying ones. Case in point, the pepperoni one to the tune of My Sharona. I believe it says Pep-a-rona?

The place I worked in high school played My Sharona as nauseum so I was predisposed to hating it.

I get a kick out of the Geico commercial where the Mom calls her son while he's fighting the "bad guys" like James Bond & says the squirrels are back in the attic. Dad won't call an exterminator. Says it's personal this time. The whole time there are two squirrels running & playing around the pool. I laugh every time I see it. Makes me think of my mom. LOL

I get a kick out of the Geico commercial where the Mom calls her son while he's fighting the "bad guys" like James Bond & says the squirrels are back in the attic. Dad won't call an exterminator. Says it's personal this time. The whole time there are two squirrels running & playing around the pool. I laugh every time I see it. Makes me think of my mom. LOL

LOL. Me, too!

I promise there are some I actually like, I just can't think of them right now because they are overshadowed by the annoying ones. Case in point, the pepperoni one to the tune of My Sharona. I believe it says Pep-a-rona?

The place I worked in high school played My Sharona as nauseum so I was predisposed to hating it.

I cannot stand this commercial! I change the channel whenever it comes on, ugh!!!