I love getting gifts for "just because"

1. :heart:So I'm a bit late on posting this because I've just been so busy today. But yesterday my Fiance and I went out for Date-Day. (We try to still go on "dates". It makes our relationship so fun and exciting!) And he surprised me with my very FIRST pieces of Tiffany's! (It's the Return to Tiffany's line) I've been wanting this necklace for so long because it goes with just about any outfit! I guess all my patience really paid off, because not only did I get the necklace of choice, he also surprised me with the matching bracelet! I just love it when you get gifts for no reason aside for, "Just because!" It's so wonderful. I'm so happy. I can't wait to get more pieces from Tiffany's.:heart:

:yahoo:Here's the necklace and bracelet he got me! :yahoo:

anecklace.jpg abracelet.jpg
  2. nice! enjoy them

3. thanks. ive already worn it yesterday and i couldnt help but glance at my neck at every shiny window i passed. LMBO!

4. very nice!

5. :] ive been looking at the tiff site and ive just been clicking on everything i want and saving the picture so i can start a list of i want. i just love the return to tiff line!

6. Very nice!

7. Congrats!

8. Congrats! I have that same necklace! I got it two years ago for making straight A's all of 8th grade, LOL.

Now I'm working towards a Speedy...but also eyeing another blue box... :graucho:

9. my dh just bought me that same bracelet, my 1st tiffany piece ever! enjoy!

10. Very cute!

I have the same necklace and the larger heart tag bracelet that T&Co doesn't make anymore. I wear them together all the time :smile:

11. Congrats. That was very sweet of your fiance!

12. Very pretty! congrats.

13. congrats!! don't forget to post some modeling pics :smile:

14. I love your new presents! Tiffany's is very addictive! Enjoy your jewelry!

15. Congrats! My mom got me that necklace (per my instructions) 2 years ago for Christmas and I swear I didn't take it off for about 6 months LOL! And then my sister got me the matching bracelet this past Christmas....it's just such a nice duo to wear together and I think they look really good with pretty much any outfit :yes: