I love DSW! New Coach shoes ...

1. Instead of trekking to the outlet that is over an hour away from me, I went to the DSW 5 minutes from my house.

DSW was having a labor day sale, an extra 30% off all clearance shoes! I have been stalking these babies for a while and got them for a whopping $41! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

Hmmm ... what could they be?

:wlae:

[​IMG]

Kelby pink minisig sneakers! I was quite surprised, because my DSW sucks (Coach is about the biggest designer there). They also had a pair of hot pink loafers with a hampton's strap and buckle that were $129.99 and 30% off (then 30% off again), but they made my size 10 feet look HUUUGE. :push:

I think my collection is pretty much complete now. :angel:

[​IMG]

So, do you think it's too obnoxious to wear the shoes and carry a purse? I'm thinking it might be. I also got some great Steven by Steve Madden black flats $33 and Aerosoles sandals for $19.

I'm going to try to go to the outlet on Wednesday if I get out of work on time ... I drive RIGHT by there on the way to class and must see what's left from their sale. Anyone been to Sawgrass Mills lately?

2. Wow, that's a lot of pink. Congrats on finding a matching pair of shoes! I'm going to wait until DSW starts their new rewards program to go over there.

3. wow. very matchy...
    and i think it's okay to wear the shoes and bag together. there's enough distance between the two to not look like an overload.

4. i love your collection, pink is my favorite colour. i would wear the shoes by itself without carrying any of the matching bags though.

5. I would wear the shoes and bag together. After all, it is a subtle color (not like electric blue) and its the mini sig. I think it'll look great! I have 2 pairs (a Barrett and a Kyrie (?) both the large sig and I wear them with my mini sig bag. Congrats on your great find!

6. So cute!

7. I went to DSW in Springfield over the weekend & the reward program started..I signed up & got my little card already. I didn't get any Coach shoes b/c mostly they didn't have my size...I really wanted the spring patchwork tennis shoes but of course not my size. It would have looked really cute w/ my bag but oh well. I walked out w/ a cute pair of Keds.

Cute shoes...I love pink. I would wear the matching bags & shoes. I loved how it worked out for you...LOL!

8. Congrats! Loves it!

9. sadly I think I'm one of the last ppl on earth that thinks matching shoes and bag is totally cute :yes:

great shoes :love:

10. ok..
    my week is not going so great..... anyways.. what is DSW ??

11. DSW=Designer Shoe Warehouse. It's basically a giant shoe warehouse that sells shoes across the country @ a discount. They also tend to carry current styles.