I love denim bags.. but not this one

1. I know I know...we are here to praise the bags we adore.. but really.. there are bags I kept wondering myself what was the desginer thinking.. for a bag that sells for $1600..what is the awkward board on the back? and want to know if I am the only one...I was actually offered this bag by my SA last week and turned it down even though it was 30% off.. it could be still avaiable if it is your cup of tea.. just PM me... not meant to offend anyone who owns it.. it might look great in person or when it is modeled
    chanel denim.jpg
  2. I agree. The denim simply doesn't work. :push:
  3. I don't care for it either really. The top piece looks odd, and the denim is not so pretty either.
  4. ohhhhh it's the hidden C bag! the CC is at the back of the bag. It isnt so pretty in denim but omg, it's HOT in patent leather!
  5. Not my type either.. Actually, i'm not into denim handbags... so uncomfy to use... To match and to stare!!
  6. no no no thank you.
  7. Agree all the way.
  8. I love it in the black and red patent leather but it looks dull and boring in the denim. Denim doesnt seem to work with classic style bags.
  9. Good point! :yes:
  10. I dont care for it either, and I usually love flaps.
  11. I am not into denim too but i think this one looks better than the denim cabas