I love being Mom - listening to my kids now

1. Being a mom can be SOOOO hard, but I came up here to quickly pop on and see what's "happened" overnight and I asked my 11 year old just to keep on eye on the 2 year old.

I'm just up a flight of stairs, doors open and I hear my older son getting on the piano and practicing (without me having to ask him to do this) and my younger son running around spouting his ABCs and playing "Blues Clues"....

There are times I feel so happy that I have these two kids and I want to remember these times forever. I KNOW it goes by quickly - I mean how do I have a 6th grader???
  2. I have those moments too. My daughter sitting on the floor near the Christmas tree concentrating on some toy so intently with our cat sprawled out near her sleeping. And my husband watching some old boring movie that I cant get into. We're all happy, healthy and safe. I just cant imagine life getting any better.

Time goes by so fast...I cant believe I'm an adult, married and with a baby!
  3. Aww..cute stories.

I am pretty excited about Christmas with my 2 year old and my almost 4 year old - both girls. Both of them are so much fun. Yes, it can be hard but every time they do something new or learn something new, I just feel so happy. Last night, they were both standing on chairs around our island watching their daddy make pizza. It was so cute.
  4. I love being a mom.............