I lost my sweet Niki Saturday

1. I am hurting so much and just can't seem to get out of this dark tunnel. She was my life and I miss her so much. She died Saturday of Westie lung disease, she had autoimmune disease and diabetes but I never thought she would die from lung disease. It came on so suddenly and she suffered the last few days. I am devastated!

2. Im so sorry Zippie...there are no words...big hugs and I pray that your heart heals and you memories of Niki are sweet. Lots of love.

3. I'm so sorry. You must be a wonderful fur mom as Diabetes is not easy to treat in dogs and cats. You took great care of her, I'm sure she knew she was well loved. Hugs...

4. i am so sorry. i cannot even imagine your pain. this is a site i came across that helped my cousin when her girl passed on..i know nothing could ease your pain now. im just really sorry ((((HUGSSS))))
    http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

5. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how it can be. I lost my girl (seen in my avvie) suddenly, too. I hope the time comes soon that you can think of Niki and smile instead of cry. It's obvious how much she was loved. Please feel free to PM me if you need to talk. :heart:

6. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you. HUGS!

7. Zippie I, too, recently lost one of my pets suddenly. I completely empathize with your pain and I know how much our pets mean to us, since they are part of our family. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that eventually the good times you shared with Niki will shine through the current tragedy.

8. I'm sooooo sorry for your loss. Sending lots of hugs your way :heart:

9. Oh Zippie I am so so sorry. Take comfort in her memory and I know there are no words that can make you feel better but I am sending good thoughts your way!

10. poor baby...
    Is that her in your avatar???

11. I am so sorry about your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

12. Oh honey I am so sorry for your loss! I know how painful it is and am sending you lots of hugs and love your way. If you need to talk with anyone please feel free to PM me any time at all. God bless you and your beautiful Niki and may she rest in peace. I believe you will reunite someday :heart:

Hugs xx

Christina

13. I'm so sorry about Niki. It is so hard when we lose one of our furry family members.

14. I'm very sorry to hear about your doggie. My regards. -Hugs-

15. So sorry to hear this. Lots of us here at tPF have gone through the death of a beloved pet. It really really hurts. Please be kind to yourself.